Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tonite, tonite..

So this thing that's been bothering me, it's been heavy on my mind lately. It's my uncle, I went to see him on Friday & I noticed he's getting way worse.
He was diagnosed with Parkensons about 2yrs ago & there are times he's shakier than others. But lately, it's much much worse.
What scares me is the majority of the time he's alone.
See he's the strong one & he's no longer that guy. He's been hiding how bad he is for awhile now, only it's getting to the point where he won't be able to soon. Thing with medications is they change so fast. I can just hope that the meds will progress fast enough for him to able to take
Not sure what to do, & I always like to have a plan. A way to fix things, people. I don't have that right now.
I'm clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment