Saturday, June 13, 2009

Satrdays alright for fighting....

So it's Saturday and I'm at home. Ran around for a few hours and have decided to create this blog to post some stories, art, among other things I create or experience.
Lately I've been doing some late night painting when I can tear myself away from Twitter. My addiction to Twitter has been a great experience so far. Met some great people and made connections to some people who I think may remain in my life. You know people come and people go in your life. There are people that you call your friends but these are people who you socialize with but don't really know the real you. You know, the messy parts. Then there are others you can trust with your life. Tell them everything. Even your most embarassing thoughts, actions and yet they don't run for the hills. Well I think I've managed to make some of those connections through Twitter. But ofcourse we shall see what time brings.
Writing has always been a passion of mine. As long as I could write I was documenting my life in journals. Then as I got older I would add poems, art that I loved. If it truly meant something to me, I would document it.
Here I am 35 years old and still doing it. Now don't get me wrong, my writing isn't like Bridget Jones. You know one page documenting. Ex: 2shags, 4 cocktails, etc. Although there are days that resemble this (minus all juicey details sorry). Although it does happen a bit like that on some occasions.
But I also write short stories that usually are based upon some experiences. I plan on publishing these, well some.
For the most part I am a private person and it takes a lot for me to let people in. You could say it's like pulling teeth to get certain feelings or issues out of me!
So let's see what happens now with this blog.

So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment