Monday, June 15, 2009

Just another Manic Monday....

Well here it is Monday. Ick. I am not a fan. Not even a little bit. But yet here I am. Worked my tail off this morning so I have decided to spend a little time on the blog this afternoon. Why not? I could use a break!
I was going to post a story that I wrote awhile back yesterday but was having issues with transferring it. Got frustrated and gave up. So I will try again, and besides I've got a few other stories that I've been working on.
As far as any of my art. Forget about it. Not gonna happen. Well maybe with a little bit of wine maybe but other than that...Nope.
Well tonight I'm suppose to go to some concert ~ http://www.schubas.com/
Should be fun. Mondays nights I'm usually exhausted but I'm putting on my game face people.
Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment