Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shut up and let me go


Saturday morning, feeling lazy but good. It's freezing in this house but I'd rather be cold than hot. Haven't checked the temp outside but when I let Charlie & the girls out I could feel the heat.
I am feeling a bit scrappy this morning. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

Lately I've decided to let go of a few things in my life that bothered me or that I've been desperately holding on to. I am a genius at just letting things slip away & nobody really noticing right off the bat. This is probaly due to the fact that they didn't know how much it meant to me in the first place. A bit of self preservation.
So here's to keeping your feelings way way deep inside & self preservation. ;)

Enough of that crap, time to move on & that will be the last you'll see of any of that for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment