Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here comes the rain again..


So its Tuesday, I'm sitting at my desk feeling a bit creative. Wish I was at home, I feel like doing a bit of playing with my paints. But none the less here I am at work. Oh poo. Well its a rainy day, but I love the rain. especially if I'm indoors. It's peaceful. I never understood why some people hate it so much. I think its calming. Who knows if I could live in a place where it rains all the time. Ya never know till your in it.. But I think I'd like it for awhile, my hair on the other hand is a different story. I'd be stuck with a curly/wavy mess. Ah hell, I'd make it work!
So whats this talk of moving? Well I am currently putting off the inevitable. I've got to move in January and while I have a few months ahead of me, I gotta tell you I am so not looking forward to it.
I hate moving. The process sucks plain and simple. But I knew where I'm living was a temporary thing. Hell I'm the one who said it. But let me stress again~~~ I hate moving ~~~
Packing, searching for a place, blah blah blah. But who am I kidding, I'm sure it'll be great and it will all be fantastic once the actual moving part is done. Again I've got plenty of time. And then....
On to bigger and better things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment