Monday, June 22, 2009

Somewhere only we know

Sunday night, quiet time in the house. Today was a good day. Lots of writing, tweeting & great tv this afternoon. Got alot done aroud here & now it's just quality time for me & my reading.

I watched Gigi today. I adore this film. My mother & I used to watch it whenever it was on. Great film, love the music, love the romance that blooms between Gigi & Gaston.
Such a beautiful feel good film.

This coming week I've got alot on my plate, Dr appts for me & my lil Chazzy among a load of other things. Full work week. I think I may actually go to bed early tonight. Early for me being 1-130am. Just hope I don't wake up around 330am. Any other night but Monday I'm ok with it. But I'm actually pretty tired. So I'm thinking I should run with it. I usually don't sleep well at night unless, well unless I've been drinking or pretty happy. Now I'm happy don't get me wrong. I'm just not over the moon happy!

Here's to a great week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment