Friday, July 31, 2009

Talk


Well this hasn't happened in awhile- 4:15am & I'm wide awake. No idea what time I fell asleep, just woke up about 45 minutes ago & here I am. Not stressed or upset by anything, insomnia must have missed me a bit.

Haven't had a chance lately to really catch up on my feelings lately. So I guess now is as good as time as any.

Lately I've had this excited feeling about new things in my life. Such as? Well new friendships that have gotten stronger, more meaningful. My Twitter experience is that of a positive one in this case.
I do believe I joined in February & since then I've cultivated several different types of relationships on there. From long lasting friendships to ones that maybe almost were.
Another thing I've noticed about Twitter is that I've got quite a few friends who have formed romantic relationships there. It's kind of bizarre how many I've heard of. Myself I've had some experience there but that's private. Perhaps another time & place.

Regardless I'm glad that I decided to check out Twitter. Now I'm addicted damn it. :)

Phone call now from one of my best friends, whom I met through Twitter by the way.....LOL!

~I need my conscience to keep watch over me to protect me from myself.~

No comments:

Post a Comment