Thursday, July 2, 2009

Like a Friend




So here it is the last day of my work week. Thank you lord. What a week, what a last couple of weeks. A couple of ups and downs, well mostly downs. Anyway I am looking forward to this weekend, despite the little glitches in each activity.

Glitches you may ask. What sort of glitches?
This weekend is gonna be much like The Christmas Carol, I will be visited by my ex-boyfriends. To be exact 3 that I know of. Friday is the parade & there is a party at my friends fathers house because he lives on the main road that the parade passes. Regardless I used to date her brother & rarely have to see him but I made promises & apparently he did to. No big deal, not a concern. We get along great.
Saturday one of my nearest & dearest pals are having a big shindig with major fireworks, paintball wars...the whole shabang. At this little event, (little by no means)I will be around two ex's. TWO. Both friends. Good lord, that should be fun.
Actually what will happen is that I will drink a little too much & to get rid of any little uncomfortable feeling I have. Then I will wind up fending off both of them seperately as they profess their feelings for me.
Now don't think I'm bragging here. These two are by no means winners. One is slobbering idiot when he's had cocktails and was a complete moron when you got to know him. The other is newly married & a complete pig insistent that I should be his little side salad for a couple of stolen moments here & there. Cause he misses me so much. Stolen moments my ass.
*Side note, it may sound like trash talk about these two, but if they were here right now they would completely agree & laugh*

Don't misunderstand not all of my past boyfriends are this moronic & scum like, its just these two are at the top of the list & just so happens that I will be encountering them both in one night. Super.
But they are fun until they reach that drunken spot. Maybe I could get out before the ridiculous crap starts happening. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment