Monday, December 13, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

Sweetheart

So Christmas is almost here. And I can't wait to get out of town to see the family. It'll be good to be with them. Yet a little stressful. A bit like that Holly Hunter film, Home for the Holidays. Which by the way is amazing. If you haven't seen it. Go now. Watch it. You'll enjoy it. Anyway there will be the usual cut downs but then also the warm fuzzy feeling that makes you remember how much you really are loved. So I'll take the good with the bad. The bad is nothing compared to the good. Or so I keep telling myself.

This year has been crazy and I'm glad to be done with it. Every year I stay positive and last year I was thinking this year was gonna be amazing. Well I sure learned my lesson. Still I remain positive.
After all why the hell not?

No comments:

Post a Comment