Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All These Things I've Done




So I sit here at the airport. Waiting for my boarding call. Feeling a bit empty and sad. I look around at all these families. And as I leave mine and go back to my solitude of my single life I feel like I should be used to this by now. When will I be used to this?
And how is it that every time I shut down I have to go through this same feeling.
And how come I repeat the same stupid actions.
~I wish I could email you and talk to you about it.~
But it's ok. I don't need anyone or anything. I did the things that cause me to be in the position I am in. I do them for a reason.
Save everyone the disappointment.

Were they right when they said I was dangerous...

Funny how this flight continues on from Chicago to Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment