Sunday, January 24, 2010

Veronica




I woke from this dream that was both upsetting, scary & sad. I had tears when I woke up.

I dreamnt I went to see my grandma. Her house was the one she lived in when I was young. It wasn't so much the house but the street. Her house was replaced with some outside long stair case then a very small apartment to the right of the stairs.
On my way up I saw an old ratty stuffed rabbit just laying in the middle of one step. I kicked it off. I walked in to my grandmothers house & saw my now grown cousin as a child but spoke like an adult. I went in to her room & made a call then came back to the living room.

In the corner of my eye I saw rabbit ears. I asked her who went & grabbed the rabbit. Was it my cousin Aarons?
She was frightened of it & said it kept reapearing on the stairs. Different stairs. I got frightened & got closer & kicked the thing out the door.
I turned to look at her as she yelled at me not to touch it & then realized I was having trouble shutting the door. I looked down & the rabbit was in the doorway blocking it. I tried to kick it away but it wasn't bugging & when I pulled my foot back in it somehow moved so fast trying to get in the door.
I managed to close the door & as I ran to get my cell & called my mother I heard my grandmother scream that it was in. I begged my mother to come but she refused.
I tried to grab the rabbit in a book & get rid of it but I woke up tryn to figure out where I could put it.
When I woke up I had tears. I looked all these meanings. I then went to get a picture of a rabbit for this blog entry. This was the 1st I came across & that's about it. Almost. Mine was ratty & white. Dingy white.

Do dreams really have meanings? If so what was mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment