Sunday, December 13, 2009

All You Need is Love

So I haven't written in awhile. No excuses other than I'm in love. True love. Yesterday inthe shower I realized that this what I'm feeling I've never felt before.
Now I'm not gonna say I've never loved. I've loved men but I've never loved them like this. Certain things I would've done, I won't do now. Certain things I'd of never done, I'm doing.
I have no intention of apologizing to my friends because they've been thru it & now it's my turn. So I will giggle & gush. And too bad if they don't wanna hear it.



I don't miss my bar time which started to become alot. I don't miss treating the jerks like jerks.
I don't miss any of it. I'm so happy. I feel... As Jerry Maguire said, complete.
Who knew......All You Need is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment